Whats up

Discussion in 'Seal Coating Forum' started by Black Magic, May 1, 2008.

1. Just wanted to say hello to my fellow sealers all over,cant wait for the nice weather to get at it again, keeps me fit and i love working outdoors,the people you meet are super nice most of the time and we do super nice jobs for them,i take pride in my work and i get rewarded with doing more jobs on that street becasue of the great work.

I use coal tar and i run a hot box,i use expensive asphalt and use little water in the coal tar and sometimes make it even thicker.I work all over GTA area from hamilton to Toronto.

Iam from Brantford Ontario i think this was 1 of the very first place where this kind of business started, i mean long time ago people where blowing up other peoples trucks because they where stealing there idea kind of, well things have comed down(20 years later) each morning i see seaveral sealing units leaving to go to work.

Any way whats up in your area?

2. shepoutside

shepoutside LawnSite Bronze Member

:rolleyes: You must live on the east side, and see many black trucks, with turquoise lettering? What sealer do you use, and where do you get it?
    Won't be long now till the nice weather....... lets hope !! :canadaflag:

3. Dont remember any turquoise colour lettering,than again i dont pay too mush attention to them.
    I get all my sealers in hamilton, bulk sealer.
    I use the coal tar emulsion, way better than spraying.
    Nice weather coming this week, this will be aprrox 2nd week of work for us.