Whats with all CAPS? JUST STOP!

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by columbiaplower, Jan 14, 2001.

1. columbiaplower

columbiaplower LawnSite Senior Member

What is with these few guys using all caps? i and others find it VERY annoying. Why are they still doing it after repeatedly being asked to stop? i dont even read it if its in all caps. Why r u doing it? I think anyone who is asked more then once to stop should be banned. I mean nothing personal but its godda stop. I know u all agree with me.
    Just Stop and we wouldnt have a problem. it makes no sence to do it

-Nick

2. JCurtis

JCurtis LawnSite Senior Member

Ditto!!!

I agree wholeheartedly. Ban him!

3. columbiaplower

columbiaplower LawnSite Senior Member

no i dont want to go that far i just want him to stop it

4. Dusty

Dusty LawnSite Member

Since 9FT.PILES (the offender) is a guest, not a member, why not do what you do with a guest at your home that becomes obnoxious. Ask them to leave! Plain & simple. When reasoning doesn't work, then eviction does.

5. plow kid

plow kid Banned

i was talking to chuck and after i showed him e-mails i recieved belitteling me and calling me obcene names he talked to eric elm and as of 12:49 9 ft piles (she) cant come back or post, just passing it along,nate

6. plowguy06

plowguy06 LawnSite Member

I agree with you all.

7. plowguy06

plowguy06 LawnSite Member

just out of curiosity, what are the "levels" in this forum and how do you get to the next one?

8. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

I find all caps a bit less annoying than some of these animated gifs that clutter some members signatures. You guys with DSL, cable and T1 dont understand but for dialup ISPs (some of us have no other options) they can bog down a session.

9. RB

RB LawnSite Senior Member

I could care less if someone uses all caps or not. I concern myself with the content.

I really enjoy being a part of this discussion forum. I've been plowing only one year and I think this forum has enabled me to carry on intelligent conversations with folks that I have met and have been plowing forever.

THANX AGAIN!
    Ron

10. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

0 to 74 is Junior Member
    75 to 199 is Member
    Over 200 is a Senior Member
    Guest=Former Member
    A guest is someone that is no longer a member here. The posts still are there, but a guest can't post.