Whats your 2008 Wish List?? (Equipment wise)

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by ATL Lawn, Nov 13, 2007.

1. ATL Lawn

ATL Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

Whats your 2008 Wish List?? (Equipment wise)

I think i'm ok, i could use another 32" mower (not really looking to spend more than 1500$ so ill problly get a used 1-2yr old unit off ebay/craiglist locally.)

What about you guys???

I'll start

Wish List (will buy)
    32" Scag walkbehind....
  2. mowing grass 1111

mowing grass 1111 LawnSite Senior Member

i already bought it 07 exmark lazer 30 hp 60 inch deck
  3. packey

packey LawnSite Senior Member

either a scag or exmark z 60 inch cut. and new trailer i need to replace worn out equipment. when you reweld you trailer every couple of months its to old. How old well lest just say it makes me look like a young pup. Oh that is because I am
  4. DBL

DBL LawnSite Silver Member

wish list....new truck. time to trade in one of the six and get grab me a new one
  5. GLLawns

GLLawns LawnSite Member

I want to get my new truck, a new Billy Goat walkbehind blower, new stick edger, and various small related items. It's pretty sad when I get excited over new company equipment.
  6. Mike Blevins

Mike Blevins LawnSite Bronze Member

I will be purchasing a new 61" 29 dfi kaw Scag Turf Tiger in the near future. I am thinking of a new walk-behind either a Scag or Quick 36" Samurai. Might be able to work a pretty good deal on both scags just have to wait and see. Also Redmax trimmer,hedge trimmer,and edger. If I can sell my 12 ft. trailer will be going to either 14' or 16 ft' haven't decided yet. I have sold all my old equipment and have to buy more. I have talked to a few dealers in my area and they are willing to give some great deals to move some equipment.
  7. NewHorizon's Land

NewHorizon's Land LawnSite Senior Member

Add a landscape dump truck and second crew for landscape installs and maintenance (only if the house development goes through) and a Walker with a GHS to do high end
  8. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

To payoff everything... of course only to start all over again and buy more toys!
  9. Isuzu box truck 18-20 with a manual ramp.
    Dingo with forks auger bucket soil conditioner
    add a new scag 61 turf tiger
    exmark 48 walkbehind ecs hydro
    gmc 2500 crew cab diesel Allison auto 2003-2004 white with a Z dump insert
    40 full service residential 20 commercial and 25 installs 5 hardscapes
    And to continue to be bill free...........
  10. cgland

cgland LawnSite Bronze Member

26K gvw dump, Mini excavator, new facility.