What's your best sellers?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by hardstripes, Feb 28, 2008.

1. hardstripes

hardstripes LawnSite Member
    from KY

Just wondering what chems you guys are using / selling in your particular region of the US.

PSUTURFGEEK LawnSite Senior Member

Q4 is pretty hard to beat in these parts as far as a post goes. For a Pre it really varies between Dimension and Barricade/stonewall, alot more guys are going to Barricade/stonewall and these companies are ones that like to single app. cause it seems when you single app it the control is a little better, but you really have to watch your seed window with this product and get it down early enough, it's not as seed friendly as Dimension. Although if it came down to split apps which I prefer anyway Dimension is still King. And on the insecticide front I'm just sitting back and waiting for Dupont to release Acelepryn, I really think this will change the way we guarantee our summer control in this industry in the future, the downside to this new product is the cost is gonna look a little higher at first being that Merit and Allectus are so cheap now it's disgusting but hey that's our crazy Business.
  3. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

merit is real cheap here, i get a 25-3-8 with nmerit for $25.00. taht same product used to cost me 49 bucks like 3-4 yrs ago. pretty cool considering we rasied our prices this year. come on money!!