Whats your company run?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by enviouslawns, Dec 6, 2007.

1. enviouslawns

enviouslawns LawnSite Member

i have a 48 in scag walkbehind and a 48 in exmark walkbehind i HATE my scag.I plan to sell the scag in the spring and run on exmark........ whats everyone else running?????:usflag:

2. beano

beano LawnSite Senior Member

I have a ferris 48" ztr, ferris 48"wb with velke, 36" john deere with velke, honda 21" and all echo hand helds.

3. Evans Lawn Service

Evans Lawn Service LawnSite Member

lesco48 gear drive,48 cub cadet hydro,60 cub cudet tank

4. enviouslawns

enviouslawns LawnSite Member

iev never saw a ferris before all the companys up here run exmark, scag hustlers, kubata's and gravleys....... you like the ferris over the other brands???

5. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

50" Dixon, 42" Walker, 21" Deere.

6. beano

beano LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah, the independent suspension is amazing and they make pretty good stuff. Ive found they're well priced and everything is easy to work on and built well. I love the brand and the dealer. Good stuff.

7. kreft

kreft LawnSite Bronze Member

60'' Lazer Z's, 52'' Viking, 21'' Metro

8. Angel Garcia

Angel Garcia LawnSite Member

48" scag, 32" Exmark Metro..
    I have work almost two year with the scag, never have a serious problem always working.
    I love my scag

9. Husky05

Husky05 LawnSite Senior Member

I have a 48inch Walker just bought it this year, wasnt super happy with it, but it was worth its weight in gold in the fall. I also run a 48 inch Husky walk-behind and a 36 walk-behind. Yes I know nobody like Husqvarna, but I think they are fine. I also have 2, 21inch commerical Honda mowers. Dont like them at all, wish I would have never bought them.

10. kmaceri89

kmaceri89 LawnSite Member

48" freedom scag also its nice, i added headlights on the roll bars for late night mowing