What's your daily record?

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by bodaggin, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Groomer

Groomer LawnSite Bronze Member

I thought this was gonna be a beer thread.

2. THORNTON SERVICES LLC

THORNTON SERVICES LLC LawnSite Senior Member

I did 16 a few years back but had alot residential in it but do not remember the numbers last year largest day was cemetery - $450 , cemetery - $130 , Commercial - $400 , Cemetery - $150 , Residential -$125 , Commercial -$390 , Residential $160 , Residential $300 , 8 stops $2105 in one day solo , drove to first stop in the dark as soon as day break started , missed a good amount of trimming on cemeterys , but it was mid summer grass was not super high rained for a few days and had a really nice day had to catch up or lose billing , mowed till dark had two sandwiches a whole lot water and some fruit snaks to eat throughout the day, glad it rained the next day because I could barely move. Its a lot of money but would have much rather spread it out over 3 days than go this route , body can only take so much. I had someone suppose to help but they did not show , next time I am mowing in the rain. Lessons we learn the hard way.

3. Crimson Lawn

Crimson Lawn LawnSite Senior Member

30, all cut, trim and blow rentals. Varied in size from 5000 to 13000 sq ft.
    Me and 1 other. $1260. 67.3 miles traveled. Low 80s to start peaking at 98 with 92% humidity.
    Wanted to know myself, to set bench mark. I also remember that day because of our horrible smell toward the end and the dead, bloated possum smell, I mowed over in tall grass. Had a flat to boot.

4. phoenixsteeler

phoenixsteeler LawnSite Member

34 with 4 people
    1 walker 48
    1 bunton 48
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Mr.LaVere

Mr.LaVere LawnSite Member

My brother and myself in an 8 ish hour day. 48" walk behind, trimmed, edged, and blown. Fairly tight route. 5k-7k sq ft lawns. We did 32 lawns at $35 average. So a gross of about $1120. 25 a day for the two of us really is pretty easy. We switch on each lawn as far as who mows and who does the trimming, edging, blowing. That's about a 30-35 mile route, round trip.