What's Your Favorite Equipment?

Discussion in 'Sponsor Announcements' started by Chad at HindSite, Sep 16, 2013.

1. Chad at HindSite

Chad at HindSite Sponsor

2. Clippers PLS

Clippers PLS LawnSite Bronze Member

60 inch exmark zero turn

3. Blade Runners

Blade Runners LawnSite Bronze Member

First post and it's spam...Sweet! My favorite equipment is Service Autopilot :)

4. Armsden&Son

Armsden&Son LawnSite Silver Member

Um, could you elaborate? Do you mean to ask what my favorite brand of equipment is? Or, do you mean to ask what my favorite equipment in general is? Or, what my favorite equipment to use is? I will most certainly answer the question if I know what the question is.

5. Chad at HindSite

Chad at HindSite Sponsor

Yeah, sorry. Longtime lurker, first-time poster. I assure you it's not spam, though, because I'm not selling anything (yet :)).

Curious to hear what you like about Service Autopilot. It's not part of our survey (because we're only looking for equipment), but I'll take any insight you have on what makes it great.

6. Chad at HindSite

Chad at HindSite Sponsor

Check out the link in my first post. It's a 60 question survey asking for your favorite brands in different equipment categories. Take the survey, be entered to win an Android tablet.

Thanks!

7. Chad at HindSite

Chad at HindSite Sponsor

Download it today at http://www.hindsitesoftware.com/2013-green-industry-equipment-report.cfm and learn:

• What truck brand is preferred - by a wide margin - and why.
    • What irrigation equipment brand was frequently cited as the best.
    • What lawn mower brand was consistently cited as the best.
    • And a whole lot more!

The results were based on a survey of more than 150 green industry professionals. Have a look and let me know what you think. Do you agree? Disagree?

8. herler

herler LawnSite Fanatic

Well ever since Toro farkered up the 30197 I don't have one, but thanks for asking.