What's your favorite vender?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by americanlawn, Jan 4, 2008.

1. americanlawn

americanlawn LawnSite Fanatic
    from midwest

With the season approaching, things will soon get hectic. But I would like to give thanks to those people who have enabled me to be where I am now. Many of us take these guys for granted, but they work hard for us so we can be successful. Often they bend over backwards and go above & beyond what's expected.

So here's my number one pick: LESCO. (Rob & John -- my local LESCO guys).:usflag:

So who do you give the most appreciation to? rscvp (thanks)
  2. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

Right now....I would have to say Lowes! :laugh:

No just kidding!

Mine would also have to be Lesco by far!

My Lesco guys take great care of me and seem to always be looking out for me! I can tell you one thing...they have to put up with a very demanding customer (me) alot!

They have helped me to grow my business and are always very honest and are very competitive on price!

Hope they keep up the good work! It is their business to lose! I will be loyal to them as long as they treat me fair!
  3. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

Lesco, I hope JD Landscapes doesn't do anything to make that change.
  4. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

5. rcreech

rcreech Sponsor
    Male, from OHIO

6. ted putnam

ted putnam LawnSite Platinum Member

Sorry Rodney,

Won't be hard for me to remember. My best friend growing up was named Rodney. I thought I saw someone in here call you Randy...my bad
  7. txgrassguy

txgrassguy LawnSite Gold Member

My vote goes towards Stacey - my favorite lap dance girl :)
    Other than that I am still a Lesco fan but the jury is still out on the impact from JD Landscapes.
  8. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

What is up with the references I keep seeing to Lowes and fertilizer? Some big sale or something? Never bought fert at Lowes or HD.
  9. bug-guy

bug-guy LawnSite Senior Member

here's a quick story happened yesterday. a cust comes in(lesco/jdl) and my new assist charges him 3.00 a bag too much for 10 bags. i told him we would have to take care of this, he said he would when he comes in on monday. I said i'd call him now, that i didn't want to risk him seeing the invoice tonight and be mad at me all weekend. he comes back and we take care of it, just before he leaves he turns to me and says good thing you called i would have seen that and been upset all weekend. i turned to my assist and said and i'm in the phone book, the cust goes hell i've got your cell number and i already know where you live...
  10. Green Dreams

Green Dreams LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

www.estesinc.com is my go to. Always breaking their necks to help me out. And I am a small time guy.