What's Your Lawn Care Setup?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by OakTreeLawnCareNixaMO, Jun 5, 2014.

1. 01thump

01thump LawnSite Member
    from orlando

[​IMG]I only use bag mulch I charge accordingly I let my customers know this..for me bags are the way to go so I buy pallets when I need it ..

2. pdreibels

pdreibels LawnSite Senior Member

Bag mulch???
    http://youtu.be/TM-G0bkl8MQ
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. 01thump

01thump LawnSite Member
    from orlando

Yes bag mulch we can buy bags or by the yard in Florida..

4. pdreibels

pdreibels LawnSite Senior Member

My Pete Hogwallop reaction was to the fact that you buy bagged mulch...not that it's available for purchase.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. 01thump

01thump LawnSite Member
    from orlando

How else would you get it if you do not buy it ? I make money so no biggie to me plus it is easier to deal with in my experience ..everybody has there preference this is mine...peace..

6. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Lol.

I guarantee you are over weight by a very large margin on that trailer. Would never fly up here in hilly Western PA.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. rbljack

rbljack LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

I was wondering the same. You might want to take a day and run that thing over to a scale and weight it full and then remove all equipment, and get the weight again.

8. 01thump

01thump LawnSite Member
    from orlando

PRESSEDUN You are WRONG not over weight but close (been through scales) that is one reason I will upgrade to a dump trailer next year need a bit more space the other is it is just more convenient and useful for the things I do.

9. Falcon50EX

Falcon50EX LawnSite Senior Member
    from GA

What are those 5 gal white cans for and how do u have the hose setup on them??

10. Pressedun

Pressedun LawnSite Fanatic

Whew sure looks overweight. Why not get a tandem axle open? That'll give you space and versatility to haul light machines.
    Posted via Mobile Device