whats your price on Allectus SC

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by ant, Mar 25, 2007.

1. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

Allectus SC ?

2. ant

yppppppppppppppppppppppppp

3. olive123

olive123 LawnSite Senior Member

too much...just mix them yourself its cheaper.

4. heritage

heritage LawnSite Bronze Member

If we discuss price, does that mean you will now get product for less? I am thinking no. So what's the point of posting price.

Many times the little guys that buy small quanaties, get upset when they see the lower price, and even more upset when their rep won't lower their price much.

Shop around, then charge Cost Plus, as Ric often talks about. Don't try to compeat with the big guys on price......You won't make a good profit.

Sell quality and charge Cost Plus. It works!

Pete D.

5. gregory

gregory LawnSite Bronze Member

i agree with what heritage says..i am not in the buiness just on this board to learn somethings to help with my own yard.but i am in a service where price sometimes makes you or breaks you.sell service i myself am willing to pay more for good service with anything i do

6. ant

230 gal*trucewhiteflag*

7. boats47

boats47 LawnSite Member

I will say this, my price is allot!!! cheaper then Lsc Merit plus fert and I got a free speader. Either way I get better insect coverage and its cheaper. If I were to mix and spray these two, it would take me two weeks 11 hrs a day to finish my properties, so that side is not practical for me. I also put off terms until this Sept, to allow for the cash to come in and the interest earned off those three months pays for a good portion of it. That is is you invest right.....

8. DUSTYCEDAR

DUSTYCEDAR LawnSite Fanatic
    from PA

ant we all know u r gettin the best deal in the world cause u the man