wheel barrow

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment & Pavement' started by allaccesslandscaping, Jan 5, 2006.

1. allaccesslandscaping

allaccesslandscaping LawnSite Member

2. tylermckee

tylermckee LawnSite Member
    from wa

Wonder how it does in mud and on hills

4. east sooke man

east sooke man LawnSite Member

5. UNISCAPER

UNISCAPER LawnSite Bronze Member

We went with Ingersol-Rand "Power Buggies" because they will haul 21 cubic feet or 2500 lbs of material. they were best suited for our specific needs. With the Muck truck, it has the same transaxle a John-Deere walk bahind mower uses, and only carries 6 cubic yards, which is what a hand wheel barrow does. The time advantage is by hauling bulk. We also have a hydraulic dump rather than a clip that reuires gravity to dump.

6. Squizzy246B

Squizzy246B LawnSite Senior Member

Here is the one we are looking at:

http://www.mucktruck.com.au/?page=home

Bill, I have made some enquiries about the IR buggies but they don't seem to be available here. Whilst the size would be handy sometimes, we are probably going with the smaller muck truck. Muck trucks are made for the Aus market here in Perth. Going to have a look tomorrow.

7. UNISCAPER

Squizzy:

Hook up with a guy on this forum named BJR. He has a very cool 4WD wheel barrow similar to the IR version, and, he's an Aussie!

8. Squizzy246B

Thanks Bill, I'll keep an eye out for him. This forum has no members list so I'll just have to try and find some posts by him.

9. UNISCAPER

Wait a minute, heez on GTX. Send him a PM or if you look back in the archives, he actually poseted a picture of what I'm talking about. That thing looked awesome and was not available here in the US.

10. Squizzy246B

Bill I search for those user names but nothing come up??