1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

wheel horse 724Z

Discussion in 'Tractors' started by briggs33, Apr 6, 2008.

1. briggs33

briggs33 LawnSite Member

does anybody have any idea where i can get parts for this zero turn tractor besides ebay? (in delaware)? or any part numbers etc.? i need the couplers from the gear box to the hydros and a rebuild kit for the hydros. i know this is a GREAT mower but i got for free so im looking to fix it the use it at my house or farm thanks i couldnt find the model number but i think its Z1-24OE01 1988 model?
  2. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

Burkheimer Garden Equipment in Aberdeen ,MD.
    Your machine was built by Dixie Chopper and Burkheimer is a D.C. dealer.
  3. TAZ

TAZ LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

click on the grey shop on-line button in the middle right of your screen. If you select toro as the manufacturer and then select riding products it will bring up the master list of models. Your 724 is down towards the bottom. When you bring that up you get a master parts list and can order parts from there. Some of the parts have been discontinued because of the age of the unit but it's worth a shot to see if you can get what you need. I used them to get stuff for my 724 when I had it.

4. briggs33

briggs33 LawnSite Member

TAZ did you ever replace/rebuild the hydro pumps in your old 724?