When are you starting?

Discussion in 'Seal Coating Forum' started by Grizzy, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Grizzy

Grizzy LawnSite Member

Wondering when you guys plan on starting this year.

The weather has been pretty poor. I've been pounding the pavement sending out flyers already but haven't been getting much work.

2. torquelandscaping

torquelandscaping LawnSite Member

Been cutting weekly for over a month here in St. Louis.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Grizzy

Grizzy LawnSite Member

Wondering more about sealing... and I'm a little north of you - Canada

4. viper881

viper881 LawnSite Member

MI- probably wont start till memorial day weekend unless we get a really good warm week with warm nights

5. TheBetterDoorhanger

TheBetterDoorhanger Sponsor

Not sure what kind of flyers you are using, but if you are interested in door hangers, check out A'Deas Printing. We have innovative ways to keep your piece in view vs. in the yard or in the trash. You can check out our products at www.adeasprinting.com. We have a few specials going one now and we also now have a design online tool available for our standard size door hangers. If you'd like more info or additional pricing just let us know, we'd be happy to help! You can contact Jamie at 1-866-778-4254 or by email at jamie@adeasprinting.com

6. Subseven

Subseven LawnSite Member

I print my own. What weight or PT are your door hangars?

Back on subject. I started last week. Now the rain's got me down.

7. prestige101

prestige101 LawnSite Member

i have been going off and on for a few weeks now here in michigan been sticking more to crack filling and patching for the most part

8. salopez

salopez LawnSite Senior Member

we finally started last week too...the temps have been crazy, and now the rain is crazy! hoping to get a couple of lots done this weekend but its not looking good

9. SHAWZER

SHAWZER LawnSite Member

Same up here , waiting for weather to cooperate, had 2 " snow couple weeks ago.

10. prestige101

prestige101 LawnSite Member

i have been doing mostly the little driveways and staying away from the big lots its easyer to eat a small drive if the weather turns on you fast