1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

When can we see them?

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by Blessed 1, Aug 15, 2003.

1. Blessed 1

Blessed 1 LawnSite Senior Member

There is a lot of guys asking to see the New 04's that are arriving at the dealers. Any ideas when we will be able to see them on the website?
  2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

There are some 04 models out in the field and more to come. There are still some models that we have not built yet and we don't have any photos. Our current plan is to debut the equipment on the website in November after their opening debut at the GIE show.

I think you'll like the changes for 04.

3. brucec32

brucec32 LawnSite Platinum Member

Can you run through what some of the changes are for '04?
  4. eXmark

There are some 04 models out in the field right now but we are holding off on any official announcements until we are actually in production on some of the models and the marketing materials are ready.

None of the offically exist until the first of September. At that time we should have a better idea of when we will begin promoting the 04 models and communicating all of the changes.

5. Simone Lawn Service

Simone Lawn Service LawnSite Member

It's after September 1st...Come on guys, I'm dying here. I just demoed an 03' and I gotta have one! I'm trying to decide if I should wait for the 04's or not. Come on...Just give me a little fix to get me by man!
  6. eXmark

I can neither confirm or deny that any Exmark mowers have changed or may change for 04. I can not confirm or deny that we even build mowers at this time. If I could though I'd probably just say this:

Have a great weekend.

7. A Cut Above Lawncare

A Cut Above Lawncare LawnSite Member
    from Pa

I have looked at the 04 every shop here in Pa has them. If it was me i would wait for an 04 nice work Emark.
  8. dannyc33

dannyc33 LawnSite Member
    from indy

that's great!!
    Any other "picture that don't offically exist", wink, wink
  9. EJK2352

EJK2352 LawnSite Bronze Member

I got a look at the '04's at a dealers display at a local county fair. I like the new wrap-around seat, reshaped motion controls, gas gauge, tank moulded cup holder and the storage compartment. What I didn't like is the ROLLBAR!!!! Yes it is a folding rollbar, but it still is too high when it is folded to pass under tree branches where I mow. Dealer said it is on there because someone rolled a Toro and was killed. He said it is going to be standard equipment on all Lazer models. He said every manufacturers Z's will have them in the near future. Any truth here Terry????????
  10. Blessed 1

Blessed 1 LawnSite Senior Member

Thanks for the Pic Terry. I picked up mines yesterday. I love this mower! The only problem I had transferring my bagging unit was the grease caps on top of the front spindles are taller. That made the weight not fit properly. Other than that it bolt right on. I like the 27 a lot better than the 23 when it comes to bagging in this wet thick growth year!