When do 2005 models come out?

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by kc2006, Jul 7, 2004.

1. kc2006

kc2006 LawnSite Silver Member

I got a call from a different company today saying they just got 2005 models in and I can save big money buying a new 04, just wanted to know when exmark will be coming out with the new models? I'm in northeast ohio if it matters.

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

KC,

The 05's probably won't be hitting your area in large number until sometime around November.

Thanks,

Terry

3. robertbick

robertbick LawnSite Member

Are there any changes in the 2005 Lazer Z's?

Bob

4. eXmark

Bob,

I'm sure there are several. Unfortuneately they are keeping everything pretty hush hush for 05.

Terry

5. jsr2741

jsr2741 LawnSite Senior Member

Since we're on the subject, what about the Lazer XS. I saw the new one in a lawn publication the otherday but it doesn't specify the deck options. Does it come only with a 72 inch deck or can you get a 60. 31 horsepower on a 60 would be real sweet.

6. grasssin

grasssin LawnSite Senior Member

What are some of the rumored improvements for the 2005 models? Is exmark coming out with a dedicated bagger mower to counter Walker's dominance of that market?

7. Potchkins

Potchkins LawnSite Senior Member

Terry, that would be "changes" or
    "new additions" ?

8. grasssin

grasssin LawnSite Senior Member

Talked to my dealer today while picking up my second set of Extreme blades. He told me that Exmark is definitely coming out with a dedicated bagger next year.

This would be great because it would do wonders for Fall/Spring cleanups, and could instantly change to mulch with ten minutes of wrench time.

About time Exmark came back to totally take over the mower market from that yellow bellied sissy mower.

9. eXmark

JRS2741,

The XS is available with in a 60" and 72" cutting width.

Terry