When doing business accounts...

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Shopkeeper, Aug 28, 2007.

1. Shopkeeper

Shopkeeper LawnSite Member

Next season I will finally be 18 and I will register my business, get insurance, etc etc and I was wondering...do you guys bag, side discharge, or mulch when you do business lots. When I say business lots I mean the local grocery store, or that Dr.'s office, etc. I have a Simplicity 1334 34 inch walk behind and I've been considering buying the mulching attachment and the bagging attachment (all it does right now is side discharge) but I can't decide if that's something I wan to do or not.

I hoep you all get what I'm trying to ask. If you need anymore information please ask.

Thank you,

~Shopkeeper

2. MuleCutter

MuleCutter LawnSite Member

i mulch year round on ALL accounts. bagging, mulching and side discharge all have their pros and cons. with bagging you get a CLEANER result but still have to fight with the bag as far as emptying and all. discharging of course you throw everything making it dangerous around businesses, windows, people.... etc. with mulching... you lose cutting power and have to slow down where grass is really thick but you dont have the leftover "hay" from discharging. it's just a matter of preference.