1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

When doyou people work?

Discussion in 'Irrigation' started by johnnyaqua, Aug 9, 2007.

1. johnnyaqua

johnnyaqua LawnSite Member

I check this site a couple of times a week but some of you are on here every time I check it. When do you work? Is business that slow? Or maybe you just like telling "war stories"! Well off to work!
  2. I get up at 4:30. Watch a recorded show. Right now my favs are THE BRONX IS BURNING and MAD MEN also PARDON THE INTERRUPTION. Then I peruse the site which I find stimulates my brain (not sure why) Make a few comments. Work all day. Come home. Feed the dogs. Check on my Mom. Return calls. Then check the site again. Go to bed. This time of year I'm pretty much all irrigation all the time.
  3. By the way I'm really busy with call volume. This site is all the energy I have for a social life. I can turn it off and be rid of people and not have to apoplogize for it.
  4. By the way I've passed my 1000 post. I feel that my efficiency rating for extreme intelligence bordering on genius but diluted by beer to allow myself to exist among normal people is 97.5%
  5. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

I work a straight 5:30 am to 2:00 pm Pacific time. I'm usually on in the mornings and evenings and on rare occasions post from my work computer if I'm lunching at the office. :)
  6. PurpHaze

PurpHaze LawnSite Fanatic

You would of been there sooner if you hadn't changed personalities. :laugh:

Congrats... :clapping: :drinkup: :cool2:
  7. carcrz

carcrz LawnSite Silver Member

I'm usually walking out the door @ 5, but the truck's in the shop today so I'm at home all day w/ the kiddo.

RICHLONGHORN LawnSite Member

So Mr. Meister, when are we going to do lunch at Hooters again & have one
    of those intellectual discussions about irrigation? We usually seem to be able to solve all the worlds problems. Peace.
  9. WalkGood

WalkGood LawnSite Bronze Member

Some only work in secret, under the cover of darkness.......

10. You are a discussion too good to pass up Rich. I'll call before 10 when I see a chance for lunch at the breast place.