1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

When is fleet pricing and how much off is it?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by PabsMaster, Jun 26, 2013.

1. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

How the heck did you not qualify buying two x series with baggers??

I was going to buy a lazer and vantage or tt earlier and it would have qualified
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Gravely Commercial

Gravely Commercial Inactive

That would have been a dealer-specific special which they often do on open house events. Our regular fleet program is offered year-round.

http://www.gravely.com/en-us/more/Pages/fleet-pricing.aspx

3. Keith

Keith LawnSite Gold Member

Thanks. Just looking at one mower right now though. Not even looking really. Fleet pricing on an injected 148 or 152 might have been enough to make me buy one though. Then again, maybe not ;)

4. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

You can get a 460 with bagger for 10
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

I am not using their baggers I prefer trac vac systems. Now why I may not be getting fleet I am paying less than promo rate plus I am getting 0% for 48 months with that deal I just need to cover the collection systems. They did have a mini fleet earlier this year but one my dealer was not authorized for it and two it ended very early in the season.

6. wcb607a

wcb607a LawnSite Member

Just bought 4 exmark with Kawi engines for 8 grand each. 0 % for 48 months. Fleet pricing. Pretty good deal for fleet pricing.

7. dathorpe

dathorpe LawnSite Senior Member

Last time I bought Exmark at fleet, it was two 60" zeros. I think that has changed since because I was told back in February that I would have to buy three 60's to qualify for Exmark fleet pricing.

Someone said earlier that Scag has a point system for their fleet prices and that is correct. I believe you must have 12 points to qualify for fleet from Scag. I bought three 60" Turf Tigers and that did qualify me for fleet pricing. It dropped the price by roughly $1,600.00 per machine. That is such a big discount that if you were thinking of buying two, you should add a third if there is any way possible.

8. dathorpe

dathorpe LawnSite Senior Member

Four Exmark what??

9. wcb607a

wcb607a LawnSite Member

60 inch ride ons.