1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

When is the last day of clean-ups for you?

Discussion in 'Landscape Maintenance' started by lawnguyland, Dec 8, 2004.

1. Lawnchoice

Lawnchoice LawnSite Senior Member

Last Sunday!

Time to daytrade my days away.
  2. oldturf

oldturf LawnSite Member

I'm beginning to think it's not going to end this year
  3. Lawnchoice

Lawnchoice LawnSite Senior Member

Keep the faith. I felt the same way.
  4. Kelly's Landscaping

Kelly's Landscaping LawnSite Platinum Member

Oh it always ends just not always well. I think I will be happy if I only miss 10-15 clean ups on my list. All I will say is 20hp is not enough I am going to get a bigger VAC.
  5. mtdman

mtdman LawnSite Gold Member

The last day for me is tomorrow.

6. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser LawnSite Bronze Member

I thought I was done 2 weeks ago but I keep getting more jobs to do and I just got a couple of calls today for a cleanup and a mow. I'm booked for the next 3 days. I'm not complaining though.
  7. Dig Yard Dirt

Dig Yard Dirt LawnSite Member

I'm still getting cleanups. Done a rental house today for a investor.
  8. skmodmsl

skmodmsl LawnSite Member

I can remember attending Xmas partie for the LCO I worked for. We would just about finish by then. I have two to do now perhaps three. A lot of work for a one man crew as I work alone. Snow season is soon to approach.

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

My last clean-ups are usually in April, when I go to do the first cut of the year and have to charge extra for all the customers who swore they "didn't really have any leaves" in the Fall.
  10. macaw

macaw LawnSite Senior Member

I got 4 to go but the rain keeps on coming down here in east TN it rained Monday and Tuesday this week did get out Wednesday now it's raining (Thursday)
    and they say rain for the rest of the week. oh well will get done when I get done.