1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

When to add another crew, Please chime in!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by DreamtheGreen, Feb 24, 2008.

1. DreamtheGreen

DreamtheGreen LawnSite Member

Right now I'm good for what I have for lawns. I mow about 10 on tuesday,26 wednesday, 36 thrusday and 28 friday. Mondays & Tuesday are usually for other services such as weeding, trimming & landscaping and I was busy last year doing that those days. I can add 8-10 more Wednesdays and maybe 2-5 Thrusdays but don't really want anymore for Friday unless there next to existing. My route is tight on Wednesdays & Thrusdays. Has anyone ever put another crew out for limited days. My thinking is to add another crew for Wednesday, Thrusday & Friday. I've gotten several calls within last week plus gonna be doing some flyers. Have always picked up alot from word of mouth & drive bys. I have the equipment to add another crew but don't know if I should. My days mowing usually end by 4-5pm. Should I just work longer and if I get overwelmed add another crew.