when to advertise

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by major league, Feb 21, 2009.

1. major league

major league LawnSite Member

Being that it is almost march in Michigan when is a good time to start advertiseing, and what is a good method of doing advertising. Besides the flyer in the newspaper slot. Thanks everyone

2. Grits

Grits LawnSite Silver Member
    from Florida

Now would be good. You should always be advertising in some form or another.

3. Dependable Lawncare

Dependable Lawncare LawnSite Member

I have been doing flyers for two weeks (on the rare nice days where I don't have something else going. I would say now would be a great time to get going in your neck of the woods.

4. rnd

rnd LawnSite Member

Go to RNDSIGNS.COM to see what hundreds of green industry businesses are doing throughout the U.S.to advertise. Request a FREE marketing handbook.
    See layout ideas, photography and online pricing.

5. I am in northern Minnesota and I was wondering the same question of when to start hardcore. Do you guys know how to get maps of your city? what about demographics? I am going to target older folks in the community aswell as cabin owners. I am a college student and I am Low on budget. How many flyers should I get made up? I would love to get some advice.

6. Trevors Lawn Care

Trevors Lawn Care LawnSite Bronze Member

Check you PMs