when to notice customers about price change

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Kings of Green LLC, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Lazer Cut

Lazer Cut LawnSite Senior Member

Look up my article on raising prices, there was a lot of good info people provided... It made Turf Magazine few years back
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Duekster

Duekster LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Could you find a link?

3. Lazer Cut

It's somewhere on here it was a "raising prices" thread I started and was featured in turf magazine... Probably go to my page and look at the threads I've started and see it that way... Or if you're asking for proof lol I have the magazine stashed away somewhere with the article in it ha
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. Duekster

from DFW, TX

Not doubting you at all. I figure you could find it pretty easy so I could read it.

Nice to get published... I have book marks of all mine for marketing so I though you would have it.

5. Lazer Cut

Haha didn't think you were either... Yea I'm on my iPhone or I'd have it, I have the link to the thread on my computer but I'm wasting time getting ready for this nightmare of a shopping spree my girlfriend wants me to tag along on... I'd rather stay at home and sleep but I'd feel bad and rest uneasy knowing shed be by herself
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Duekster

from DFW, TX

Do me a favor post link, PM me or both please. I would like to read it.

7. Lazer Cut

8. Lazer Cut