When will it END!

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by WJW Lawn, Aug 3, 2006.

1. WJW Lawn

WJW Lawn LawnSite Bronze Member

Man I felt like I was on a frying pan today...this heat SUCKS!! Im from the South and all...but this feels like a little further than south!;)

2. Brendan Smith

Brendan Smith LawnSite Bronze Member

you've heard the expression when he!! freezes over, right? well, there you go:laugh:

lived here long?

3. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

102.8, 50% humidity here now. You would have to be crazy to be out mowing.

4. Brendan Smith

i'm getting ready. 2 more hrs to go.

5. Charles

Charles Moderator Staff Member

I rest my case:laugh:

6. clallen03

clallen03 LawnSite Senior Member

It like that here in GA too. I dont know what it is but Im about to start mowing at night:)

7. Brendan Smith

i've done that before in the summers. you get funny looks from cops when you are mowing holding a spotlight, but it beats the heat. i was at a mobile home park one time, sheriff pulls up, asks what i'm doing. i told him i was trying to steal a mobile home, but the damn thing wouldn't start:laugh: he laughed and went on his way.:laugh:

8. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

gotta full choke them good Brendan :laugh:

9. PMLAWN

PMLAWN LawnSite Gold Member

Almost rain!!! It was almost nice out for a few min today. Big storm was coming. Very dark--SUN WAS GONE:clapping:
    Thunder- LOTS of COLD wind. Lasted almost 15 min, than it was gone-- NO RAIN:cry: and the heat turns right back on:confused:

10. JT1304

JT1304 LawnSite Member

50% ????? You should consider yourself lucky. Humidity just a little north of you sucks!!! I cant even walk to the truck IN THE MORNING without breaking out in a sweat. :cry: <-- Not crying, me sweating!!!