1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Where are the Austin guys??

Discussion in 'Network: South' started by NightScenes, Jan 22, 2006.

1. NightScenes

NightScenes LawnSite Silver Member

In the central Texas area there has to be 500 landscapers and lcos. I wonder why I can hardly find a post by any of them. There are a couple, but that's it!! If your around Austin, Georgetown, Round Rock, Horseshoe Bay or within 75 miles of Austin, lets here from you!!
  2. NightScenes

I thought there might be at least one.
  3. Colemancuts

Colemancuts LawnSite Member

I'm in Austin. I know there is a lot of landscapers in this area. I just sold my company in MI. So I'm just getting started here. Marketing this area is tough. I'm ready to rock Ive got new f-350 couple new exmarks all the equipment Ill need for a few yrs. Now I just need the work. It was really hard to let go of my established company but I really wanted to move back home to Texas for me and my families future. Plus snow plowing is a part of the bizz I could live without forever! Id like to know when do people advertise for lawn care here? Ive started some advertising but its going real slow.
    Any helpful suggestions are appreciated
  4. NightScenes

I'm not an LCO but I think they pretty much start advertising about mid February. Things start picking up around then.