Where are the sponsors?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by SodKing, Mar 27, 2005.

1. SodKing

SodKing LawnSite Bronze Member

Is it just me or are the sponsor popups gone?

2. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

If you disable your firewall they will appear...

3. SodKing

Can you see them right now? They have always been up there but in the last couple hours they appear to have disappeared

4. stumper1620

stumper1620 LawnSite Bronze Member

I just got done posting a fix for this in the support area.
    this happened to me, I fixed it and then after my windows security ran on a friday night it happened again.
    Here is what you need to do.
    go into the window security (the little red shield down by the clock)
    go into internet options, click on restore defualts for all security settings, then go to advance tab, restore defualt in that area also, restart and you should get your sponsors back. if this did not fix it go to the tools menu at the top of the page, scroll down to Internet options and do the same thing in this area as you did in the security. after this all should be normal.
    It took me awhile to figure this out, You DO NOT need to lower your firewall setting or change anything other than restoring defualt settings.
    this should work for you, good luck & post back so everyone can follow this way of fixing this problem that seems to be getting more popular all the time. :D

5. SodKing

Nope still gone..

6. stumper1620

stumper1620 LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm not sure but maybe try resetting privacy settings to defualt also, I know my problems happened after a windows security update. I tried lowering my firewall & that didn't help so I recommend not messing with that.