Where can I find Stihl parts diagrams (IPL)?

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by Alan0354, May 13, 2010.

1. Alan0354

Alan0354 LawnSite Platinum Member

I want to find the IPLs of HS45, HS81 and FS250.

Anyone have that willing to post here. Or else, where can I get the Parts diagram of these?

Thanks

Alan

2. Merkava_4

Merkava_4 LawnSite Bronze Member

Damn good question!! The bastards don't want us to have access to their IPLs. :angry:

3. Alan0354

I so hope you can come to the rescue!!!:laugh::waving:

If you don't have it, I am in trouble!!! I am as bad............well close..........as you!!! I am not going to buy one with one ring and 2 bolts cylinder engine!!! Just me, even though I think very highly of Echo............But it's my money!!!

4. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

Good reason to stay away from Stihl in my opinion. Every other manufacturer lets you see their parts breakdowns. Just about all of them have them listed on their websites. Stihl wants to force you to go to your dealer. One reason as a dealer I am not sure I would ever want to sell Stihl if I was offered it.

Its nice to have customers looking at the same thing as me telling me I want xxxxx part number instead of this doodad attached to this part of this machine.

5. Alan0354

Well, if I cannot find the IPL, they loss me as a customer.

6. mow4cash

mow4cash LawnSite Member

I like sthil better than others but they really should give you the ipl with your purchase. I have a good dealer that I use and they do all the work for me not saying I dont want the ipl. Hopefully someone can find them.

7. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

This is :laugh: !!!

If people want to purchase lessor quality equipment just because they can't look their own parts up so be it.... :rolleyes:

8. pugs

pugs LawnSite Gold Member

Lesser quality? LOL. Stihl would be at the bottom of my list of commercial equipment. Only good thing they have is their name and that is going downhill fast.

9. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

Whatever, all but one of my handhelds are ALL Stihls, and most of them are
    missing at least one part, they run just as well.

10. Restrorob

Restrorob LawnSite Fanatic

:laugh: Easy to bash something you don't sell huh ?

Kind of like the Chevy vs Ford saga ! :hammerhead: