1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Where can I find the serial number?

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by pagesk, Nov 13, 2007.

1. pagesk

pagesk LawnSite Member

I purchased a used Turf Tracer HP and cannot seem to find the serial number. Its an earlier model with pistol grips. If someone can point me in the right direction I would appreciate it. Then I'll me able to get the manual and parts catalogs. I think that a bearing has gone in one of the idlers

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Since I'm on the road, I'm not certain, but I think it is located on the frame below the engine. It shouldn't be that hard to find. If you can't find it, odds are someone removed it, or it fell off over the years.

3. MikeLT1Z28

MikeLT1Z28 LawnSite Bronze Member

if it's like my metro it'll be on the engine mounting surface on the right side.
  4. pagesk

pagesk LawnSite Member

I looked over the mower in the light and found a less faded spot on the the right side of the motor deck about 1" x 3" where I presume the the part number and serial number label used to be attached. About half the decals are missing or damaged.

Are there any distinguishing characteristics that would help me select the correct parts and user manual.

It has front pneumatic tires, pistol grips, metal hydraulic tank, and ignition key below the fuel tank on the front of the controls rather than the console.