Where can i get the best trailer deal?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by Shawns Lawns, Apr 18, 2005.

1. Shawns Lawns

Shawns Lawns LawnSite Senior Member
    from Maine

I have outgrown my 6x12 landscape trailer and wanted to know if anyone knew where i could get a 6.5" x 14' landscape trailer tandem wheel and with brakes for an goooooood price. :waving:

2. grass_cuttin_fool

grass_cuttin_fool LawnSite Gold Member

I dont have a clue where to find a trailer in Maine, But if I was going to make the move up it would be atleast a 16footer. I made the move from a 12 to a 16 this year and I almost wish I hade gone with an 18 footer

3. Shawns Lawns

from Maine

i would love to but anything bigger will not fit in the garage :waving:

4. Smalltimer1

Smalltimer1 LawnSite Bronze Member

The best prices on trailers from everyone I've talked to is around Missouri and Kansas. They are real cheap and you have almost every manufacturer there.

5. Shawns Lawns

from Maine

Do you have any web sites i could look at trailer prices here are out of this world thanks :waving:

6. grass_cuttin_fool

Some one on this site has a trailer that part of the tongue removes from the front and make the trailer able to fit in the garage. I cant remember his id or the thread, maybe some one will remember it, may be something to look into

7. Shawns Lawns

from Maine

I have seen that on a boat trailer but never on a landscape trailer. I would like to find out who it is if any one knows thanks :waving:

8. grass_cuttin_fool

I have searched alot of the picture threads with no luck, but I know it is here somewhere

9. bigshoe

bigshoe LawnSite Member

10. fga

fga LawnSite Silver Member

i got mine for a steal on ebay. if i remember right, there was a guy in Maine who had a alittle business on there. that was in December so i don't know. but you can get a great deal on there.