Where did the post about Pine Needles in NC Go

Discussion in 'Turf Renovation' started by cooksjr537, Mar 6, 2007.

1. cooksjr537

cooksjr537 LawnSite Member

Trying to find to the post that pineneedles started about selling pine needles. anybody have an idea where it went?

2. LawnSharks

LawnSharks LawnSite Senior Member

Do a search under pine needles and it is the 7th post. Good luck.

3. pineneedles

pineneedles LawnSite Member
    from NC

"cooksjr">>>>>>> which post are u looking for. The one that I think you are looking for has vanished & i am not sure where it got to .

4. cooksjr537

cooksjr537 LawnSite Member

yea i was looking for the one that you post about trying to start selling pine needles in nc and now its gone.

5. pineneedles

from NC

not sure what happen to it but I am in the process of starting a business to sale pine needles. What info was you looking to find or questions do you have . I wll try to answer any ????

6. Mike's All Season Service

Mike's All Season Service LawnSite Senior Member

Without being a Sponsor they will not let you post it.

7. pineneedles

from NC

Do you mean post my prices? Can I talk info. on trying to start a business. Can I use this baord to look for contacts? I do not want to brake any rules or regulations, because this is a great site.

8. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

If you want to discuss your products, services, company, prices, etc. you would need to be a sponsor of the site. If you are interested in potential sponsorship, click here - http://www.lawnsite.com/advertising.php

9. pineneedles

from NC

Michael, thanks for your help on the clarity of what can be discussed and what can not.