1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Where do I find used mowers?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by stevenf, Nov 10, 2007.

1. stevenf

stevenf LawnSite Bronze Member

Ive looked at dealers, classified magazines, newspaper classifieds. I have yet to find one used commercial ZTR. whats your secret?
  2. razor1

razor1 LawnSite Bronze Member

What size & make are you looking for?
  3. 4curbappeal

4curbappeal LawnSite Senior Member

Check the equipment for sale section on this site! Also, ebay and craigslist.com always have used eequipment.
  4. LawnSharks

LawnSharks LawnSite Senior Member

Check craigslist.com. It seems that with the drought and oncoming winter months there are at least 2-3 commercial units for sale every day. We have really scored some good deals recently.
    Secret is.....check it 3-4 times a day. Look under the farm and garden and tools sections and reply quick.
    Good luck.
  5. deere615

deere615 LawnSite Fanatic

I always look for lawn equipment at ebay, craigslist, local paper, and local pennysaver.
  6. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Here's another cool site. www.machinefinder.com . Put in your address and the radius you are anting to search, and whatever type of equipment you are loking for. This does construction equip. to golf course equip.. Pretty cool.
  7. P.Services

P.Services LawnSite Fanatic

i have 2 scags for sale if you want to travel, pm me if your interested