Where do you all get marketing materials from?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by peapod1125, Apr 3, 2013.

1. peapod1125

peapod1125 LawnSite Member

I am thinking about getting some door hangers, lawn signs, and magnetic signs made. I've looked at vistaprint, turf brands, and RND Signs. I am looking for a professional product at a good value. I just do not want to get something in the mail that I was expecting more from I guess. Thanks for the help.

2. KS_Grasscutter

KS_Grasscutter LawnSite Gold Member

Plan-It Graphics is great for door hangers and post cards. I plan to use RND for some lawn application signs as well.
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. Jaybrown

Jaybrown LawnSite Bronze Member

Printingpeach

4. kandalawncaremgr

kandalawncaremgr LawnSite Member

Adeas printing, look at the website and request the sample packet. Helps deciding and offers the materials they will be using, got my door hangers from them.

5. thedreamingtreelawnscapes

thedreamingtreelawnscapes LawnSite Member

I have used vistaprint and have been happy with them. I used gotprint.com for postcards and they were OK. I am waiting on doorhangers from adeas printing.
    Posted via Mobile Device

6. Gold Leaf Lawnscapes

Gold Leaf Lawnscapes LawnSite Member

Plan-it graphics is my favorite for all you ate looking for. I had all tje same things done by him this year as you mentioned. His work and prices combined blew everyone else away. I have used many companies and they don't do tje quality work Bob does!
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. Mike_13

Mike_13 LawnSite Member

Another vote for Plan-it Graphics.
    Posted via Mobile Device

8. KrayzKajun

KrayzKajun LawnSite Fanatic

I vote for plan-itgraphics. Ordering 5k postcards today.
    Posted via Mobile Device

9. grassmonkey0311

grassmonkey0311 LawnSite Silver Member
    from MD/NC

I use vistaprint and order clear door hanger bags from uline. This way i can put the postcards, pen, and business card in it.
    Posted via Mobile Device