Where do you apply round up?

Discussion in 'Pesticide & Herbicide Application' started by kebrowns, Jul 17, 2012.

1. kebrowns

kebrowns LawnSite Member

Ok, I see other lawn guys applying round up. I know you apply it around the curb, along the driveway but where else? If so is it an additional service?

2. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

It doesnt sound like your liscensed to apply round up, until you are I suggest you dont touch the bottle let alone apply it..... :nono:

3. Dave does lawns

Dave does lawns LawnSite Senior Member

:laugh:
    message is too short so I add this.

4. WOW

WOW LawnSite Member

apply it on the lawn to get rid of weeds... ;)

5. doublesharp

doublesharp LawnSite Senior Member

anyplace that looks good brown.

6. TNGrassCutter

TNGrassCutter LawnSite Bronze Member

On a competitor's account the night after they do a lawn app.
    Posted via Mobile Device

7. zechstoker

zechstoker LawnSite Senior Member

I drink Roundup for breakfast.

8. kebrowns

kebrowns LawnSite Member

I have a license. I got it two months ago. I don't have the full gear to apply to a lawn such as a big 25 gallon tank. I however, knew i had to get the license just to apply round up. However, I see guys applying it around the curb, walkways, and drive ways maybe also weeds. It seems as if they are doing it as included service or maybe extra not sure and I am a newbie just trying to figure stuff out.

9. zak406

zak406 LawnSite Bronze Member

If thats the case, a lot of guys spray around buildings, trees, and other obsticals on large commercial accounts. I personally use it to kill weeds in landscape beds and also kill weeds in sidewalk and drive way cracks. I wouldnt spray round up on edges or lawns though. I think it looks tacky and it will WILL kill everything...

10. kebrowns

kebrowns LawnSite Member

Now that sounds like an answer I was looking for thanks.