Where do you get your Invoices?

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by pvs landscaping, Mar 10, 2007.

1. WALKER LANDSCAPE

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Groundskeeper Pro has everything I need EXCEPT a design cad program.:hammerhead:

2. Gaturf

Gaturf LawnSite Member

IM USING THE 1.0 VERSION.

I MAY HAVE TO SUCK IT UP AND BUY THE NEW VERSION. IF IT HAS THE SAME PROBLEMS ILL JUST BE OUT $78. IM LOOKING FOR A PROGRAM THAT LETS ME SKIP EVERY THIRD DAY ON THE SCHEDULE. I WORK WITH THE FIRE DEPT AND I WORK EVERY 3RD DAY. SO IF I COULD FIND A PROGRAM THAT AUTOMATICALLY SKIPPED THOSE DAYS I WOULD BE IN HEAVEN. IF ANYONE KNOWS ABOUT A PROGRAM LIKE THAT PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

GA TURF

3. vwovw

vwovw LawnSite Member
    from iowa

what did you say:dizzy: must have had to many:drinkup:lastnight.... cause it looks like your yelling

4. Gaturf

Gaturf LawnSite Member

I Was Yelling....

5. lawnpro724

lawnpro724 LawnSite Silver Member

Quick books Pro but if you don't have some kind of software your using for your business go to www.nebs.com they have everything you will need.

6. ffemt1271

ffemt1271 LawnSite Bronze Member

thumbs up for GROUNDSKEEPER PRO (www.adkad.com) has all that you need for lawn maintenance co.

7. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

I use My Invoices, and just print them off on my computer. They're somewhat plain, but you can customize quite a few things.

8. biggin69

biggin69 LawnSite Member

I also made my own using Microsoft Word. I am going to get the trial version of Groungskeeper Pro. I have also been told to use Guick Books Pro.

9. JayD

JayD LawnSite Silver Member

Try this one, I was told about them and I thought they were good.
    I got 500 full page 2 part forms with wraparound covers for estimates, and 500 for service invoice. The total was $188.00
    But you can order what you want,the more you get, the cheaper they are.
    Here it is..........
    NCRFORMS.COM
    give it a look.
    JayD