1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

where do you go for lunch???

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by Brothers_Landscaping, Apr 13, 2009.

Where do you go for lunch???

1. Subway, quizno's, and such

2. McCdonalds, Burgerking, Wendeys and such

3. Pizzahut, Ledos and such

4. All you can eat buffets

5. Others, please comment and tell

Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Brothers_Landscaping

Brothers_Landscaping LawnSite Member

whats your favorite place for lunch, when on the job.
  2. Brothers_Landscaping

Brothers_Landscaping LawnSite Member

Comment and tell us what's your top favotire, mines quizno's
  3. Mowbizz

Mowbizz LawnSite Senior Member

Usually no lunch but plenty of liquids on hand throughout the day. Most days are not "full days" yet...not enough clients so I spread them out and take some days off if not fully scheduled with other types of work like mulch jobs, cleanups, tractor work etc...Every once in a while...maybe McD's
  4. Chilehead

Chilehead LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Stockbridge, GA

Larry's Giant Subs--3 times a month, that's all. I bring my lunch the rest of the time.
  5. MJS

MJS LawnSite Bronze Member

Honestly, who needs an all-you-can-eat buffet in the middle of their workday? Some of my guys would be rolling around the lawns afterward :)

I usually just pack a lunch, but if I have to stop, it's usually Hardees or Taco Bell.
  6. davis45

davis45 LawnSite Senior Member

subway, about every day.
  7. JPsDuramax

JPsDuramax LawnSite Senior Member
    from Georgia

Usually Krystals because its the only place I can fit with the trailer.
  8. nbuzz

nbuzz LawnSite Member

ha! I wish I had the money to eat out almost daily or daily. I usually end up packin my mini cooler, and eat in between jobs. less gas driving outta the way for food too, and I can get more done in a day.
  9. TexasFire221

TexasFire221 LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

I buy my guys lunch everyday at sub-way (trying to lose some lbs) but they are on their own now. Im spending to damn much $$$
  10. JPsDuramax

JPsDuramax LawnSite Senior Member
    from Georgia

I actually worked lunch into my routes...And I buy my guy lunch too. It only costs between 6.50 and 7.50 to feed him, that is half of what I pay him an hour. Plus I get more/better work out of him :cool2: