where do you go for lunch???

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by Brothers_Landscaping, Apr 13, 2009.

?

Where do you go for lunch???

1. Subway, quizno's, and such

39.3%
  2. McCdonalds, Burgerking, Wendeys and such

36.7%
  3. Pizzahut, Ledos and such

1.7%
  4. All you can eat buffets

5.7%
  5. Others, please comment and tell

31.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

I usually swing through smack donalds or something like that and then go park a few blocks away in a busy parking lot and eat it. This year I'm gonna try to be alot better about packing my own lunch though. Eating out gets expensive fast.

2. mowerbrad

mowerbrad LawnSite Fanatic

If I'm close enough to home, I will just stop back home and grab a quick bite to eat if I didn't pack anything. But if I go out I usually go to a local place, they have great prices and I have coupons there, so its pretty cheap for me to eat lunch there. Under $7 for lunch there always, occasionally free if I have coupons.

3. JOG724

JOG724 LawnSite Member

left overs from nite before who has time to stop

4. TMAC

TMAC LawnSite Member

Extreme Pita... new franchise in U.S. awsome food fresh healthy keeps you full lots of energy to get through a tuff afternoon. Everything is fresh and NOT cooked in grease.

5. Exact Rototilling

Exact Rototilling LawnSite Fanatic

Banana and maybe a peanut butter & honey sandwich...can of V8 or 2. At least 2 gallons of total water...summer heat 3 gallons. I hardly stop to eat...usually eat while driving...often don't eat what I have. Some time leave the house in rush and eat next to nothing the entire day. Snow removal is worse...every body wants the snow gone NOW and the router is far tighter than lawns so hardly time to eat while driving.

Once in blue moon I will treat myself and stop @ Costco for cheap food - get gas etc.

6. climber338

climber338 LawnSite Member

i usually get a big sandwich from this local sandwich shop. There 6 bucks for twice the meat as subway and taste alot better. Its a really nice place to because they always have the AC off in the corner so we always sit down over there. I usually call ahead and tell them what we want and they bring the sandwiches out to us when we walk in. All of the cheese and bread and some of the meat are made locally so you know where it comes from. Ill drop an extra 2 bucks and get twice the value.

7. NorthTXlawnguy

NorthTXlawnguy LawnSite Member

Lunch? Who has time for that. Once the season gets rolling I usually work right thru. Sometimes I take a sandwich and eat it between stops.
    Now for a decent evening out, like tonight, Flying Saucer for some good beer and to unwind!

8. carguyrob

carguyrob LawnSite Member

I go home almost every day if I don't pack something. If I really need some power I've found a large Arby's and curly fries holds me for at least 10-12 yards without getting that nasty weighed down feeling from McDonalds.

9. southerngreenscape

southerngreenscape LawnSite Member

i usually get 2 cheeseburger dogs from the circle k gas stations

10. rcslawncare

rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

Arbys hits the spot! Just don't like spend $12 on two sandwiches and a reg. drink!!