where do you go for lunch???

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by Brothers_Landscaping, Apr 13, 2009.

?

Where do you go for lunch???

1. Subway, quizno's, and such

39.3%
  2. McCdonalds, Burgerking, Wendeys and such

36.7%
  3. Pizzahut, Ledos and such

1.7%
  4. All you can eat buffets

5.7%
  5. Others, please comment and tell

31.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. LawnTamer

LawnTamer LawnSite Gold Member

Carl's JR... which I think is called Hardees back east, almost every day. I burn a lot of calories working, and I put some back in at lunch. The Carls out here have a Green Burrito in them too, which is like a Mexican menu.

I usually either get a $6 burger, (sometimes the $6 guacamole/bacon burger), or fish tacos. I try to shoot for 1,200-1,500 calories.

2. analogdog

analogdog LawnSite Member

Lunch? I'm up by 8 and usually eat at 8 or 9pm when I'm done for the day. But thats just me

3. scagmower

scagmower LawnSite Senior Member

Wendys!!!!!

4. lawnprosteveo

lawnprosteveo LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Tulsa

I park with all the other lawn guys at the nearest Quik Trip convenience store parking lot and wolf down a sammich and a pepsi in about 5 minutes....then its off to mow I go...

5. GrassesGuy

GrassesGuy LawnSite Senior Member

I use to eat those burritos from Walmart but after I started dropping my a** :cry: I started bring something light like an apple or granola bars. When it gets hot I don't eat much and then when I get home I stuff my face. I try to eat a big breakfast also. I can't tell you how many times I had to stop at one of my vacant properties to drop a deuce in the bushes because their was no way I was going to make it to the gas station. Watch out for those nosy neighbors.

6. Grass Happens

Grass Happens LawnSite Senior Member

Grasses, TMI my friend, TMI...
    I'm a fan of the local haunts. A good friend of mine owns a diner, but his tag line is "If you want to eat healthy, GO HOME" So I don't eat there too much, now that I'm trying to loose some poundage.
    Yay crunchy pb&j and fruit snacks!!!

7. STIHL GUY

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

i stop home to eat and fill up my water bottles

8. thegreenreaper

thegreenreaper LawnSite Member

usually eat at subway, but mostly where i can watch my trailer sense it is a open one.

9. jbird3898

jbird3898 LawnSite Member

i go out to eat everyday the last 5 years i have been buying lunch for all my workers. this is the 1st year i dont buy everyday but atleast once a week.

10. hvphotog

hvphotog LawnSite Senior Member

Try to hit subway when i can if there is one around and i didnt bring something...