1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

where do you go for lunch???

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by Brothers_Landscaping, Apr 13, 2009.

Where do you go for lunch???

1. Subway, quizno's, and such

2. McCdonalds, Burgerking, Wendeys and such

3. Pizzahut, Ledos and such

4. All you can eat buffets

5. Others, please comment and tell

Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. JosephLawnCare

JosephLawnCare LawnSite Senior Member

Speedway hot dog with mustard............everyday!!! and a m dew, with a huge pak of m and m's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. bighaydenslawn

bighaydenslawn LawnSite Senior Member

We have a local Pizza King that is a type of mom-and-pop place. They have an everyday lunch AYCE buffet and large drink for under $7.00. They have all kinds of pizza, salad bar, breadsticks, sandwiches, etc. Better than CiCi's in my opinion. I will also stop at home once in a while and throw in some Hot Pockets and refill my water jug.
  3. hockeyman20

hockeyman20 LawnSite Member

i go to mcdonalds because i eat there for under $5
  4. bighaydenslawn

bighaydenslawn LawnSite Senior Member

Let's bring this thread back up. I found it interesting to hear where people from dif. parts of the country eat etc. forgot i replied to it lol. i used to do that buffet but since decided i needed to address my weight problem so i am now only doing the low fat subs from subway along with water or diet coke. lets hear from you!
  5. iluvscag

iluvscag LawnSite Senior Member

Usually Red Lobster, can be a pain to get the trailers through but its whatever the food makes it well worth it. And if I'm by a cracker barrel look out.

DLAWNS LawnSite Fanatic

I usually go to Wawa for lunch. (for most of the country that doesn't know what that is, it is the greatest convenience store there is.) Once in a while we will hit a Wendy's, pizza place, or something else just to change it up. I used to bring my own lunches though and need to go back to doing that...it saves money and is quite healthier.
  7. Lugnut

Lugnut LawnSite Senior Member

I'm planning to bring sandwiches more often this coming year, but on mowing days we were stopping for pizza one day, a friend's deli another, and then usually pizza again. We go to whatevers close when were working on projects
  8. WGLandscapeMaintenance

WGLandscapeMaintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Jimmy Johns is my favorite by far. Not too heavy and fattening so you can continue goin through the day.
  9. WGLandscapeMaintenance

WGLandscapeMaintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Meant to add in what's written in red above.
  10. Triplex

Triplex LawnSite Member

If you find this kind of stuff interesting, check out http://www.roadfood.com/ - there's stuff to try in whatever part of the country you might visit!