where do you go for lunch???

Discussion in 'Industry Surveys & Polls' started by Brothers_Landscaping, Apr 13, 2009.

?

Where do you go for lunch???

1. Subway, quizno's, and such

39.3%
  2. McCdonalds, Burgerking, Wendeys and such

36.7%
  3. Pizzahut, Ledos and such

1.7%
  4. All you can eat buffets

5.7%
  5. Others, please comment and tell

31.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Juan91

Juan91 LawnSite Senior Member

usually wendys since the closed k-mart leaves us a place to park and advertise since its a busy area ;)

2. rcslawncare

rcslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member

I usually go to Mickey D's, but on thursdays, a bunch of us go to Hometown Buffet. Ill put it this way, don't get much done on Thursday afternoons. Every now and again, I try to work Arbys in there!

3. freshprince94

freshprince94 LawnSite Bronze Member

Chipotle Mexican Grill is my favorite, but it's a PITA going there with the trailer plus its expensive, so now I mostly do McDonalds or Subway. I skip lunch a lot though.

4. LawnoftheMonth

LawnoftheMonth LawnSite Senior Member

I just go home or go to a local eatery.

5. Cummins343

Cummins343 LawnSite Silver Member
    from Kansas

i love chipotle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. bighaydenslawn

bighaydenslawn LawnSite Senior Member

I've always heard great things but never been to one myself. School is cancelled today because of weather - might have to go down to the "big city" to try one this evening!

7. WGLandscapeMaintenance

WGLandscapeMaintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Go!!! I'd highly recommend it! Get the barbacoa beef burrito (you'll understand what I mean when you see the menu, barbacoa is shredded beef), with the hottest sauce they have, I don't get the rice because I don't like lime, but I get a ton of cheese and lettuce and good to go!

I want chipotle so bad right now!! F@ck Grand Forks, I go to school up here and there are no Chipotle's here, just stupid Qdoba...

8. greenstar lawn

greenstar lawn LawnSite Senior Member

every Thursday me and my guy go to this place that seats only about 15 ppl its called Boat Town Willys and they have the best breakfast and the best food all around. Its a little dive but i have been going there since i was a kid sometimes even would skip class and hang out in there lol. The food is cheap no booze and the cook cooks the food right in front of you. Pretty much everyone knows each other there and its a good place to relax for a lunch break.

9. T.M. LAWNS

T.M. LAWNS LawnSite Senior Member

Little dives usually have the best food.

10. Hawg City Lawns

Hawg City Lawns LawnSite Bronze Member

i usually take my lunch once in a while ill fudge and go to mcdonalds it has truck parking which makes it easier with the trailer