Where do you guys put your power equipment?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by alpine692003, Aug 15, 2004.

1. alpine692003

alpine692003 LawnSite Bronze Member

I usually put my power equipment in the back of my truck! Sometime it bounces around and crap, I hate that.. I dont put it in the trailer because the trailer is even worse..

I'd like to get trimmer trap stuff to hold my equipment.

Where do you guys usually put your power equipments?
    :eek: :eek: :eek:

2. txlawnking

txlawnking LawnSite Bronze Member

My gear lives in the enclosed trailer. That's part of the reason I bought the thing.. As far as to where in the trailer, I built a rack for my trimmer, and a stick edger in the future, and a gorilla stout shelf in the front to keep my blower and miscelanious tool, etc. secure.. I hated haling it in the back of the pickup before too, I was always concerned that something would get broken or jacked back there... There's pix of my setup in the pic forum under "Pix of new trailer as promissed", I believe..

3. txlawnking

My gear lives in the enclosed trailer. That's part of the reason I bought the thing.. As far as to where in the trailer, I built a rack for my trimmer, and a stick edger in the future, and a gorilla stout shelf in the front to keep my blower and miscelanious tools, etc. secure.. I hated hauling it in the back of the pickup too,Before, I was always concerned that something would get broken or jacked back there... There's pix of my setup in the pic forum under "Pix of new trailer as promissed", I believe..

4. Pecker

Pecker LawnSite Bronze Member

5. txlawnking

sorry for the double post.

6. BCSteel

BCSteel LawnSite Senior Member

Mowers in the trailer, smaller stuff in the truck box. I have a cable that goes through all my 2 cycle stuff to make sure that it doesnt get ripped off.

7. alpine692003

alpine692003 LawnSite Bronze Member

Ya, thats what I do oliver but i dont put cables through it..

I just put it in the back of my truck..

8. HOOLIE

HOOLIE LawnSite Gold Member

My 36", stick edger, trimmer, handheld blower and 2 gas cans all cram into the back of my '00 Nissan Frontier. Not much room for anything to move, much less roll around.

9. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

My trailers have lockable racks for all handheld equipment right down to the water coolers.

10. BMFD92

BMFD92 LawnSite Senior Member

I made a box that I put in the back of the truck and put everything in the box.