Where do you store your enclosed trailers?

Discussion in 'Trucks and Trailers' started by gmanlq, Feb 20, 2008.

1. gmanlq

gmanlq LawnSite Member

Where do you guys put your enclosed trailers? I'm buying a 6' x 14' that I can lock up but it won't fit in my garage...it's too tall. Anybody put it in a storage unit?

2. Total Lawn

Total Lawn LawnSite Member
    from Florida

I keep mine in my front yard attached to the back of my truck.

3. Petr51488

Petr51488 LawnSite Silver Member
    from NJ

I guess it depends where you live. I keep mine at the end of my driveway. Its out of the sun so it won't look faded.

4. Indy Kyle

Indy Kyle LawnSite Member

A lot of storage facilities have outdoor lots you can rent. Might cost you between 35-50 bucks a month.

5. IMAGE

IMAGE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from midwest

Well, mine is enclosed... But I am keeping it at a business I frequent, behind a chain link fence in an industrial park. This way I can leave the mowers on it(locked), and just pull the trimmers off. Its good to have good working relationships with ppl.

6. FordLawnLandscape

FordLawnLandscape LawnSite Member

I got a 6 x 14 Pace. Luckily my dad runs a automotive repair shop, 4 bays, 20 ft ceilings so when i come in during the evenings whichever bay isnt occupied by a car is where my bucket of bolts stays.

7. IMAGE

IMAGE LawnSite Bronze Member
    from midwest

opps, ment "isn't enclosed" lol

8. Looking Good Lawn Service

Looking Good Lawn Service LawnSite Senior Member

I keep mine outside, locked with deadbolt cutter proof pad locks and a tongue lock @ a friends construction co.

9. Classified

Classified LawnSite Senior Member

I keep mine at a farm that a distant cousin owns. I got real lucky to be able to store it there for free. I have lock on the hitch and the tires are all locked together with cable locks.

10. mowing grass 1111

mowing grass 1111 LawnSite Senior Member

i keep mine unlocked and parked out in the backyard next to the unlocked shop ....... nobody in their right mind would mess around in my back yard. you won't see her intill its too late lol but the big piles of dog **** she like to leave in the middle of the yard should be a clue