1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Where Do You Work?

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Feb 9, 2010.

1. slamjamrockinman

slamjamrockinman LawnSite Senior Member

Office looks good Austin. If you have growth plans like that, yoy better be dang ready. Aren't you plenty busy with 30 or 40. Are you planning on college? I really admire your ambition, But really be sure that you are ready. That is a hell of a workload for part time. I would like to hear your plans in more depth if you don't mind sharing them. Shoot me a PM when you get a chance. I gotta get a good marketing plan in place for the spring.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  2. Shegardi

Shegardi LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

sure does look like gator colors......go Buckeyes! (next year maybe)
  3. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Haha all it takes is a long day and I can fall asleep sitting in my computer chair. This chair is really comfy lol
    Yeah the Kombi System may not be too bad because then I could mount it in the trimmer rack for storage.
    I plan to grow the business still, and go to college maybe night time or something for a business degree and some sort of horticulture degree maybe.
    Yeah its a hell of a story I'll PM you...
  4. Premier landscaping south

Premier landscaping south LawnSite Senior Member

My home office. Electric blanket for feet is essential.

5. froglawn

froglawn LawnSite Member

cant post pictures... you couldnt see cause mine would just be a pile of papers :p
  6. grassman177

grassman177 LawnSite Fanatic

electric blanket, nice. my computer desk is right by the heat vent so i just stretch my feet over tha direction!

my office is at our shop, and i share it with two other crew leaders. mydad is the one with the office all to himself the size of the one we share! i may get some pics this weekend when i am back there
  7. CGlisson

CGlisson LawnSite Member

Lawn Freak-

Get the Kombi!!!!!! You must listen to my advice. There is no comparison.
  8. newjerseylandscaping

newjerseylandscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Ill get my office up whenever i get around to cleaning it, Do you run an 1 man show or doy you have helpers?
  9. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Austin your office looks really nice.i like it.