Where else to talk about Exmark!!!

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by BeeZee, Nov 7, 2005.

1. BeeZee

BeeZee LawnSite Member

I know that this Exmark forum hasn't been active in the last several months, but where else can we discuss Exmarks. Url's would be nice if you got them.

Thanks Bernie
  2. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

I've got good news...
  3. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Hey BeeZee,
    I'm Brian Genrich with Exmark. I'll be administering the forum as we go forward.
    Thanks, Brian
  4. chariot

chariot LawnSite Senior Member

Hey Brian! That sounds great... glad to have someone back on here from eXmark. I look forward to reading post on here again.
  5. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

ah, eXellent. glad to see there is someone fielding questions again. I would be most apreciative if you would give me some advice about my exmark, here is the thread I posted this in: http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=122314

the cut is still the same. I am going to try regular high lifts, and see, but this problem is still bugging me.
  6. Sean Adams

Sean Adams LawnSite Gold Member

There will be an announcement made today about eXmark in this forum as well as in the open forums on the site.
  7. Blessed 1

Blessed 1 LawnSite Senior Member

WELCOME Brian. This forum was 1 of the selling points that made me buy a Exmark...........8 Exmarks ago!
  8. BeeZee

BeeZee LawnSite Member

Hi Brian

Thank God that Exmark is starting up the forum again. I really missed it. I agree with Blessed 1, this forum is the reason that I went with Exmark. No major problems so far, just minor one with deck blow-out but I'll solve that this winter with a skirt on the deck.

And Thanks to Sean for emailing me about the forum returning.

Oh, by the way, do I get anything for being the first one to post in the " New Forum". A new Lazer Z would be nice.

Welcome back everybody.

9. lazer 46

lazer 46 LawnSite Senior Member

I really missed the Exmark forum. So glad it is bck.
  10. chopsticks33

chopsticks33 LawnSite Member

Ditto that.