1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Where Have All The Moderators Gone

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by vipermanz, Dec 1, 2001.

1. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

It Seems Alot Of Moderator's Are Vanishing, What's Up With That?:confused:
  2. GroundKprs

GroundKprs LawnSite Bronze Member

Bankruptcy judge ruled Friday that Excite@Home can shut down their physical network. This was the backbone for AT&T and other major cable connection providers. Some moderators were on cable connections, and may not have access for a week or more. Even if they have phone connections, these may be too slow for them to keep up with their normal routine.
  3. thelawnguy

thelawnguy LawnSite Silver Member

Nobody from @ home lost service including me.

Try again.
  4. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Jim is correct.
    I don't have access either. Being the true addict that I am, I stopped at my local library to check in. ;)

Bill, you are lucky then. Of course my luck is not usually good. Today, I lost internet access, my dog bit me at dog obedience class, and I lost my daycare provider once Spring comes.
    I'd say things aren't looking good.
  5. vipermanz

vipermanz LawnSite Bronze Member

sorry about your bad day jodi:( :)
  6. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

Jodi, you'll get it handled. You already showed your resourcefullness by going to the library.

You probably kicked the dog and your more than likely already hot on the trail for a daycare provider. Your on top of things.