1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Where is everybody at?

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tiedeman, Jan 26, 2005.

1. tiedeman

tiedeman LawnSite Fanatic
    from earth

I know I haven't been on that much lately, but a lot of Veterans seem to missing. Like bruce32, runner, expert and many more. I haven't seen them around at all. Am I not looking hard enough?
  2. smlavin

smlavin LawnSite Member

Yeah, I have noticed and Barrington Brothers stop posting as well.
  3. impactlandscaping

impactlandscaping LawnSite Silver Member

Hey Troy, how's the honey do list coming along. I figured that's why I hadn't seen you here lately :D ..Mine is done, and I am bored to death..only 33 more days...geesh.... :dizzy:
  4. tiedeman

from earth

I think that I am done with everything. I just fixed the upstairs bathroom door today.
  5. jajwrigh

jajwrigh LawnSite Bronze Member
    Male, from Martinsville, IN

Give 'em all another month and they will start posting again. It seems to happen when the thought of warmer weather is on our minds...
  6. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

No you're not...you still haven't come over to my place yet Troy. Front and center, NOW! lol :D
  7. tiedeman

from earth

thats right, I forgot. :) Dang, just when I thought I was done, I get pulled back in
  8. mole

mole LawnSite Member

There probably over at plowsite posting. I see alot of the same people over there as I saw here.
  9. Randy Scott

Randy Scott LawnSite Bronze Member

They're probably responding less like myself because all that gets talked about are "BS scenarios" and "what if's" that get turned into 5 page idiocy. Or it's someone asking others to price all their jobs. Not too much to read about here lately.
  10. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

Other than having a long honey to do list.. I agree with Randy.. it's become somewhat redundant here.