1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Where is everyone from

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by acegrassmasters, Apr 8, 2003.

1. acegrassmasters

acegrassmasters LawnSite Member
    from Wichita

Just dropping a line to say hi to all, I'm a newbie here. Is their anyone else in KS other than me. I need help finding some insurance in KS, who is a good company to use in Wichita, KS all help is good.

Thanks again

2. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

Hi, welcome to Lawnsite.

If you check out the networking forum you may find some members from KS. It's the next forum down from this one.
  3. KevlarLawnCare

KevlarLawnCare LawnSite Member
    from Jax, FL

Hey Guys,

Jacksonville, FL... Here

90ºF Here Today ¿WhEw¿
  4. jwilson32

jwilson32 LawnSite Member

Im from Winfield. I got General Liability from Farm Bureau for $200 a year. Its a 2 million dollar policy.
    hope this helps. How is the market in Wichita? Theres a ton of lowballers in my market. They are killing it. Mowing $25 lawns for $12! I wish i could let them know they are not charging enough. O well i guess ill let them fill up on the crappy accounts and i can get the good paying customers.
  5. Gr grass n Hi tides

Gr grass n Hi tides LawnSite Bronze Member

What's up :) I'm in NC. Check out the "network with people in your area" section. You can get together with locals there.
  6. AGG Lawn Maintenance

AGG Lawn Maintenance LawnSite Senior Member
    from Elberon

Welcome. I'm from New Jersey.
  7. Nozzleman

Nozzleman LawnSite Member

Rhode Island.
  8. CamLand

CamLand LawnSite Bronze Member

Northville Michigan
  9. acegrassmasters

acegrassmasters LawnSite Member
    from Wichita

Question for you on your insurance, are you paying $200 a year for your general liability, or are you paying $200 a month for your $2 million general liability insurance from Farm Bureau. :confused: payup