where is lazer

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ant, Apr 8, 2001.

1. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

i been on the forum for about 3 weeks after a long winter nap and noticed that lazer is not posting. i hope all is ok!
    i used to enjoy his input.
    any body know?
    ant

2. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Nobody misses him more than me. We had a lot of fun razzing each other about Axemarks (as I called his) and Dicky Choppers (as he called mine). We emailed each other all the time. He has gotten busy and I will include part of his last email to me on 1-8-2001 explaining his new venture. My previous email to him was about him getting a new computer and I was glad to see him back on Lawnsite.

Eric
    Yeah, we're plugging along. I actually got 3 new computer systems as the lawn business is entering a new phase. (Big marketing campaign, new business manager, new shop facilities.) Going to see if we can ante up to a TruGreen type operation with an intense focus on weed/feed.
    C-ya
    Carl

I have seen him on the boards since and I sure hope he finds time to post again. He is very informative in the apps field and if you read this Lazer, GOOD LUCK in your new venture.

Eric

3. ant

ant LawnSite Silver Member

yea he is missed ,when i had a problem with applications he was the first to respond.
    ant

4. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

Thanks for sharing Lazer's email with us Eric. I never knew his real name was Carl. I hope he'll be back sometime in the near future.