Where is Restrorob?

Discussion in 'Mechanic and Repair' started by khouse, Jul 23, 2008.

1. khouse

khouse LawnSite Bronze Member

It looks like his last post was 2 months ago. Anyone know what's going on?

2. fixer67

fixer67 LawnSite Silver Member

Good question. His last post was 05-11-2008, 05:42 PM. That is not like him to go with posting any thing.

3. khouse

I've been here off and on the past 2 or 3 weeks and didn't see any posts. So I checked his postings and saw the same thing. Maybe he's gotten hurt? Does anyone know him personally to find out?

4. fixer67

fixer67 LawnSite Silver Member

I use to have the name and address of the shop he works at but it is on my old computer that crashed. I have not gotten around to getting the data off the old drive yet.

5. SLR

SLR LawnSite Gold Member

Maybe on holidays/vacation?

6. Roger

Roger LawnSite Fanatic

I thought about him a couple of days ago. After some searching, I found the same as noted above -- no posts in a couple of months.

I hope he is OK.

7. mowermankevin

mowermankevin LawnSite Senior Member

Hi Y'all, Good question,sure do miss him, he helped me out of a real pickle last year on an Exmark time delay module. I know I'm cynical, but I suspect something diabolical at work here, (Holy Crap Batman), maybe he got payed-off to shut-up and is cruising the Carribean (sp?) in the new yacht they bought him to keep quiet, but my other suspicion is ******** has a person of interest that looks a lot like Restro, who knows maybe he got bored here, after all variety is the spice of life! (just take a look at the number of hits on the calendar girls and tell me we don't like something different).

8. CT18fireman

CT18fireman LawnSite Senior Member

FInd an old post that he had replied to. Reply to it asking where he is. He should get the e-mail notification and if he is able respond.

9. LarryF

LarryF LawnSite Bronze Member

I wondered about that too. I had sent him a PM on 6/15/08 and never got a response. Didn't think too much about it though. Just figured he took a vacation.

10. khouse

I wonder if he got banned from this site for some reason? Moderators?