1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Where is the Clip forum??

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Twotoros, Feb 25, 2002.

1. Twotoros

Twotoros LawnSite Senior Member

There was some truth going on in the clip forum and I posted my two cents since I am a ten year vet of Clip. Did they bail when they found out some of us don't worship them???????
  2. RB

RB LawnSite Senior Member

I've been using clip for 5 years and this will probably be my last year with clip.

Their support is terrible!

I hope for their sake they don't continue to dismiss all the negative comments they receive on this and other boards.

3. LoneStarLawn

LoneStarLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I think they realized maybe it was a negative impact on their company for the slow or late responses to questions or comments that were posted there.

They have their own forum, so they may have thought it was just too much.
  4. Twotoros

I just find it weird. I posted to it today and now it is gone. I did a search and my post no longer exists. Also note they are not listed as a sponser.???????
    I guess this is a case of the truth hurts. If they are trying to hide our opinions they are doing a good job.:mad:
  5. Administrator

Administrator Administrator

Clip no longer wants to be affiliated with the community.
  6. cuttingedgelawncare

cuttingedgelawncare LawnSite Member

why do they not want to be affilliated with us............i have used clip lite for couple of years......realy had no probs with it......i have to upgrade soon and if they dont want to be assosiated with us then i might change my whole program, anyhow why?
  7. Clip

Clip Member

The words from the Administrator "Clip no longer wants to be affiliated with the community." couldn't be further from the truth.

Our advertising agreement with LawnSite.com expired in November and we opted not to renew the agreement.

We are investing our time and resources in our own unmoderated forums. All comments are welcome there also.

We welcome all comments. The only way to grow and get better is by listening and responding to our users' compliments and complaints. You may email any and all comments to service@clip.com .

Thanks to all who have posted here in regards to CLIP Software.

CLIP Forum
  8. Twotoros

Hmmmm. I see. Well for the time being I will print some labels with my new company info and paste them over the old info on my statements, info that is embedded in my Clip. That will buy me some time to find a replacement program.
    What I am wondering is why is Clip is even looking back at Lawnsite if they have bailed on us. I think we have them worried. And instesd of changing some of their restictive company policies they have opted to hide them from the prosective new customer. I believe Clip to be the best but I will not endlessly pay out 150$ a year for support and updates I rarely use. We as Lawnsite members should be proud to voice our opinions of the products we pay for and use. And the companies that look at our posts should learn how to improve their products and services by what we write. Not run away. Lawnsite is a tool. Learn to use it. Goodbye Clip.
  9. Premo Services

Premo Services LawnSite Bronze Member

EXCELLENT POST Twotoros!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree completely. I have learned a lot from these forums, and the companies should also. For one thing, if someone is not happy with the product or service they will give an honest opinion of it. The companies aren`t giving us money to use their product. So, in MHO the comments from members about products or services are honest. Thats what counts in my books. Getting info from someone that is in the same shoes as I am, spending their HARD EARNED DOLLARS to buy it.:)
  10. roscioli

roscioli LawnSite Senior Member

To Clip: What "the administrator" said is right on. You explained it yourself, if you opt not to renew, you opt to not be a part of the community. Am I missing something? Come on.