where is the vantage

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Trevor8, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Trevor8

Trevor8 LawnSite Senior Member
    from IA

i thought it was supposed to be out by january and still have not seen anything about on exmarks website any of you heard anything about it. I am ready for it to be out so i can see it

2. jdramr4

jdramr4 LawnSite Member

go to youtube.

3. Mahoney3223

Mahoney3223 LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

get the new issue of lawn and landscape( providing your a professional) and exmark mailed out a cd all about the vantage

4. groundskeeperllc

groundskeeperllc LawnSite Senior Member

their in the new brochures and on youtube, exmark just hasn't updated their website yet, the dealer here said they were available but he wasn't ordering any yet.

5. Exmark PR

Exmark PR Sponsor

There will be limited availability of the Vantage in mid-February. Check with your local Exmark dealers for more details or check back at our Facebook page (www.facebook.com/exmarkmowers) or at Exmark.com. We’ll update those places (as well as here as soon as more information is available). Thanks for your excitement, we’re looking forward to pushing these units out as well!

6. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

So would that post imply that the mower should be widely available by the beginning of April? I've had one on order from my dealer since the announcement and he can't give me any answers except "hopefully soon".

7. wrtenterprises

wrtenterprises LawnSite Senior Member

I had a demo unit, 24hp Kai, 52" Ultra Cut deck for the past 4-5 days. The grass is not in need of cutting here in Central Pa. yet, but I have eXmarks so I know the cut is top notch.

I was very impressed with the ride, controls, and the overall build of the machine. I also have a 23hp, 52" Wright Stander, so I have a good machine to compare it too.

There will be a Vantage in my shop, but not this season. It really does seem to be a re-badged Grandstand, but the the Ultra Cut deck sells it for me. I was quoted $7,300.00 for a duplicate unit....

8. Tim's Lawn Care LLC.

Tim's Lawn Care LLC. LawnSite Member

I see that your in Iowa, I am also in the Northern states and my dealer tells me that the mfg. is distributing them beginning in the siuth as thats where the cutting season begine and progresses to us up here. He's thinking/being told, that he expects them by August but will have a demo for me in a month. Says the price is going to be $7900. for the 23/52".

9. Tim's Lawn Care LLC.

Tim's Lawn Care LLC. LawnSite Member

....my spelling sucks

10. fiveoboy01

fiveoboy01 LawnSite Silver Member

My dealer said the same thing, that they were starting in the south.

If I have to wait until August for this thing I'm going to be mad as hell.

It says right on Exmark's website, available March 2010. Grr....