Where my Hustlers At?

Discussion in 'General Industry Discussions' started by RonAyersMotorsports, Jan 7, 2009.

1. Z-Man

Z-Man LawnSite Member

Super Z with 31hp kaw. Love it.
  2. mowtivated lawn Care

mowtivated lawn Care LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

Have a Super z 60 inch I like it Lot! Is fast as heck and leave a good cut. Sometimes I will have to double cut on the thick lawns if I am not using my bagger. The bagger has great power and holds alot of grass. The only down side is that my welds broke on the bagger kit from all of the weight of wet grass so I had to weld it up to strengthen it up. I do wish the weights for the kit were like the scag set up because the weights over the wheels tear the heck out of my paint. Mechanically so far so good only 200 hours, had the tank replaced because of a defect with gas leaking out. How many of you have had no problems with your mowers and how many hours on the motor? I have the koehler command 30hp.
  3. Runner

Runner LawnSite Fanatic

Where - my - Hustlers - at???:hammerhead::dizzy:
    Is that kind of like. "Where my hustla's be at?"

Know wha' I'm sayin', playa?:rolleyes:
  4. a plus bob

a plus bob LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Indiana

A local lco in my area runs all hustlers been in lake and had the piss ran out of them and still mowing!If they hold up for this guy they will hold up for any body.He does no maintenance in summer says cleaning decks, oil change and lube is winter work.I wander if he even does it then?:weightlifter:
  5. Perfect Image TLM

Perfect Image TLM LawnSite Senior Member

We have a 52" Hustler Mini Z and it is awesome. Has a 19hp Kawasaki and is great for small commercial and residentials!
  6. mowtivated lawn Care

mowtivated lawn Care LawnSite Member
    from Ohio

Just started my today to take to the shop for the tank issue. Started right up, I am really glad I spent more and bought the machine. I almost bought I think it was an everide warrior, glad I did not. Like I said the only problem was with my bagger welds breaking I would have to say due to mosture and then weaking the welds. Plus I bet wet grass and it full is ever bit of 250-300 lbs maybe.
  7. RonAyersMotorsports

RonAyersMotorsports LawnSite Senior Member

Awsome replies guys. Anyone looking new machines get to your dealers now to take advantage of Hustler Bucks and Spring Rebates and financing all used together on some units. Great deals now from Hustler!
  8. Mimowerman

Mimowerman LawnSite Senior Member

60 " Super Z 28 EFI with flex forks , flex seat, light kit, Soft bagger, solid front tires, striping roller...... pretty much every option . Love it so much I will for sure buy another!!
  9. zeroturner

zeroturner LawnSite Member

60" Hustler Z purchased last October. Running all Toros prior to that. So far so good with the Hustler. The Hustler holds a hill better and has much smoother hydos than the Toro Z Masters I run.